Friday, November 5, 2010

My Moly so far...

I finally got a few pages done in my moly before sending it off.. I used only black and white but I invite all of you to paint, draw, collage in whatever colors you like and whatever you want related to my theme.. I do love color, so don't let that limit your creativity.. Here's what I did in my book:

Sign in page:  You guys sign on one of the squiggly lines:



Sorry about the blurry pic.. here's a more close up view of these three pages:




I am so excited to see what you guys do with my moly!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely! Flowery goodness. :D
    An awesome start to your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have messaged my partner and not heard back from her - it shoud've been with her a while now and she hasn't notified me that she got it..

    ReplyDelete