Friday, October 1, 2010

First Moly Mail!

Yay, I received my moleskine notebook in the mail today - it's so cute! (although much smaller than I expected). I have a paper due tomorrow that I haven't started yet (woops) but after I finish that, working on my sign-in page will be my weekend project. I'm more or less decided on Underwater Creatures for my theme, but you never know what'll happen when I actually start drawing...maybe I was inspired by the rain we've been getting in New York recently, haha

In other news, Happy October!

--Helen

1 comment:

  1. A Happy October to you too. :)
    I know the books feel small, I thought so too at first, but when you're working in it that feeling goes away.
    Underwater New York! But I do hope for you that the rain lets up, too much rain is way too depressing.

    ReplyDelete